Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Butter prawn;

Assalamualaikum folks! 
What a great day today y'all. It's overcast out there but I like it. So peaceful. I mean it's like Malaysia is constantly burning with 40 degree and Malaysian people are not happy with that. At least I'm not happy with that.

But! Enough with the weather thingy because I have something more important announcement to make. Today, I'm proudly to call myself a woman. I'm finally a grown up girl! I mean WOMAN. Because today, with gelabah-ness, I tell you people that I made a butter prawn. Yes. Butter prawn. *flips hair* I swear I feel like i can go join Masterchef now. See guys, cut me some slack here. This cooking thing is kinda a new thing for me so from my point of view, butter prawn sounds like, 'woahhhhh what an achievement.'

It was a chaos at the kitchen so now that i come to my senses that i cant go to Mastechef, at least for now coz it takes like 2 hours for one dish to complete. I'm suck with timing. I do everything right, I did the dishes right away, i chopped everything finely, but still, 2 hours. Timing sucks!Whatever.

Too much talking so here you go Prawn! 




Look good haaa people. I tell you it's magic that it turned out this fine. My previous attempts were all rubbish. But you know what they say, practice makes perfect. I got the recipe from here

I can kahwin sekarang.

No comments: