Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

marriage?

yeah!
forgot to tell you guys bout this
there were 2 or 3 of my friends
who're getting married last year..or this year..
i dun know
some of them are during the 'pregnancy' time now
im soooo shocked when this 'stuffs' come out from tia's
i've never been thought bout married.
i mean..in a serious way!
never!!
huhhh
i guess, it's really the time for me to think bout that kan
i have la the target and everything
but when i think about my friend
she's got a daughter.!
2-year-old-daughter
hah~i couldn't bear thinking of that
so..i want to lay down in my bed
and start thinking bout marriage now
goodluck to me!




freakin' out!!

2 comments:

LisOtt said...

serius wehh??haha.tah pape la kau.aku pikir aku xkan kawen oh.haha~tp pasl mimpi tu aku sniri tatau sape yg mengejar.kau tau ke?

Izza Rosli said...

haha.sape lg yg asyik keja ko.
of coz la that stalker!!
haha