Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't know if there's a life on Mars;

what's on my mind now;

u know i always wonder how could people stay away from their families for quiet a long time.
i mean, seriously, u don't miss them? it's not that i have this one perfect family. believe me, i don't. we always fight. and sometimes i really don't wanna go home and want to turn my back on them. they don't get me, understand me and give me what i deserved. and when the pain and the strain linger around my head and my heart, that's when i cry. there was one time i wrote a note because i pissed off with my mom. and they were right. u can't hate them no matter how much you want it. and yes, they made mistakes, and so was i.

indeed i know, they will always be my no 1. be grateful that you have a family. a place called HOME.


bayliey;

No comments: