Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Officially 22;

Today, i'm 22 and 2-day-old. I'm thankful for all the good and bad things that have happened to me all this while. I'm so touched and moved by all the great wishes and sincere prayers that people around me been giving me. I have lots of amazing friends and beautiful people and sometimes, to be honest i don't even know what did i do to deserve friends like them, what did i have to give them back.

I'm hoping that i'd grow to be a person i'm longing to be, to change, to be blessed, and to do the right thing. It's all i'm asking. I have made so many mistakes in my life and i don't want to end up regretting what i did and crying and cursing and all that.

Thank you ALLAH for the opportunities that you've been giving me and please, don't let me go astray once you showed me the light.

I 'm proud to be a Muslim.

No comments: