Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

More than 2 years;

Today!

Owh Hye people. Today! is the legendary day (kind of) because i finally write up some stuff, again in this freakin' blog of mine. It's been more that 2 years i didn't blog about my life, and my stuff, my favourites and my annoyance towards some people. You know, been busy with reality and school. But i miss it, to blog and being happy, because everytime i write, feels different.

Since i go into Shah Alam in furthering my degree in Civil Eng., i was cropped out of my usual activities. Every thing was changed. I got new friends, I finallyyyyy got someone which was sober enough to take me as his girlfriend (peace out you suckerrrs), and yes, i got a 'D' in my Math, which was, 'Yeah mum. I'm freaking fail. It wasn't my fault. The questions were bloody hard and you know, you should proud of me 'cause I'm gonna nail this subject in my second time'. Anddd that didn't happen. i didn't got A but whatever  i pained my ass out for the whole next semester struggling so i won't fail for the second time.

And yeah, I stopped blogging about the world and started to think about making changes to the world. Now, I smile a lot. And I cry a lot too. That's how i balancing my life. I'm trying to recycle stuff. I'm trying to respect people the way i want myself to be respected. I'm trying to obey orders without making faces. I'm trying to be a better person. I really do. And I hope the world is gonna be a safe place for all of us to live our lives and leave our own unique marks.

So, :) Make changes now.

No comments: