Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

if only..~

weather~addicted and lovely=]

still indamood to write blog.
so i will continue writing til i puke.
lately, im not so sober.
i mean that im always think of my mr A.
and certain of my gud friends. really gud friends, im sorry if i hv ever hurt you guys.
cicin,pipa,ajie,zap,bill,tia,helmi,halil,nizam,faqih,ieda,cyapiqa, and byk lg la..
xlarat nk tulis.
well, owg friendly, kwn pon rmai.
haha3~~ dun make that face ok!
lucky to have them in my life, and accept me the way i are,
dont judge me, and always support me from the back.
hehe~~
and my mr A. i still dun hv that courage to write his real name.
i dunno if i should.
but whatever it is, he's still in my mind, heart and myself.
really hope he will achieve what he really wants.
i really mean it. at least, supportive will make him go on kn.
i love u my archabald..
my mr A.
if only he knows....


xoxo

No comments: