Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

juscO.heh~~xtau nk lex title pe~~

weather~just fine.

yea~yea~~
at home.
happy.
but still pressure think bout d becoming tests.
can't wait to see tia n go to bazar dis evening together.
owh yeah!!
my house seriously need to be destroyed so then it won't looks like a hell trash bin!
n im da one that must clear it all!!!!!!!!!!
geram.geram.geram.
went to jusco just now.
ok la..i got my things and syukur got his shirts and maya got her shoes n some 'private' thing and my mom got her voice.
for wut.? to keep yelling at us la bout meranapkan duit dye.
hehe~~
but im not actually listen. or care.!
coz i got wut i want. but still that scarlet shirt. lawa gler r.
falling in luv~~
will go for it. later!!
or my mum will kill me.

xoxo

No comments: