Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

blur.

weather~ like a killer.

okeh..firstly wanna tell about my mom.
she's been nagging bout making some acount-card whatsoever it calls..
but d thing is that..she dont hv time to accompany me.
at d same time, nazuan has been asking me out like crazy n i still dont go out wit him..which i think like..what's wrong with me??
why am i feel like a really lazy bum to keep my ass moving all around d mall to hv fun??
myb it's not that comfortable to going out with him..just him..and me..
like duh! he's my fwen for ages!!
what's wrong with me nie??(second time)
am i lesbian??
hell no!! im soooo straight i'll keep moving my hip to get boys attention. lol.
duh! it was joking ok people! dont get me wrong. plez.....

soo..im waiting for faqih to get back from his college.
but for some reasons..that moron told me that he still got sumthin to do wit some of whatsoever his program calls n he'll be late.
rosak program ak!!
seems like i'll 'having fun' wit nazuan..
act i dun really know wut is my real prob but i guess it's bcoz of money..
segan nk minx duit kat mak ak..
haaa!tu la mslh sbenar..
so i really hope nazuan treat ak muvie..
ha3~~
wut a poyo.
out peeps.

xoxo

No comments: