Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

everything is not what it seems

hey..
act i dun hv anything to write.
i can't make up my mind. yet.
this holiday so far..
is great..owh yeah..
act i dunno how to convince my mom about me to buy a laptop.
well, new sem's comin up n i really have to get one for myself.
or else i will face some difficulties later.
u know my besties want to 'wifi' our home so i guess it's not fair to me since i hv to pay for the bill tho i dun hv one.
n it's also not fair to them since they want to on9 everyday coz they all hv a laptop for each one.
me myself act mmg nk pon satu...
but i guess it takes time since i have to persuade my mom for that.
gosh..im a gud daughter!
can't believe it!

n i baked yesterday..
that cake for miss bill n mr A.
tho they can't taste it.
but i tell u guys.
it's unbelievable.!
??
lu pkikirlah sendiri!!

xoxo

1 comment:

a m o i said...

da kua ngan die lum???