Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

take me away, to a secret place

thursday
2nd of april
3.52 pm
weather~ tired tired tired

i wrote
im tired. hell like crazy.
more than 5 tests will be coming so soon * im juz too lazy to count
and with my lab reports..
ah ha. let me count this,

STRUCTURE lab = 20 lab reports
SOIL lab = 6 lab reports
BUILDING lab = 1 lab report *thank GOD. almost finish
TUTORIAL for BUILDING = xwat lgik. GREAT.

and credit to these becoming tests for adding my burden and increased my crazyness and angry.

tomorrow(friday); test math
sunday(5/4); test building (didn't they know it's weekend? stupid)
tuesday(7/4); test lab soil
test lab structure
wednesday(8/4); test lecture building
thursday(9/4); test soil lecture *im really scaredof this one. seyesly.

and i dun even know if i got these tests correctly in the line. too many things in my head.
tension bagai nk ghabak.
asal la UiTM d hatiku ini suke sgt berlumbe2 nk wt test ble da nk final??
asal asal asal?
this question has been stuck in my mind long long long time ago.
n i still hold it for our lecturers to answer it efficiently without freaking out. eheh.
i juz hope for every second i've used
for every moment i've suffered
for every time tension cracked in my head
i hope im worth it.

huh~

no xoxo
for now

2 comments:

LisOtt said...

chill babe.
uia pon salu je exam mse weekends.
bikin gua panehh je.
btw, makhluk cute tu assessor aku mse final presntation.

syakirahmn said...

amek kos ape eyh?