Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

And she can’t seem to put things right;

i woke up and i felt the energy. it was a good feeling i had for the day. then i cleaned up the house and everything. i wanted to wash my blanket and whatever i had on my bed. i just ripped everything off and threw those in washing machine. i noticed there was something sounding strange at the bottom of the machine but i didn't care cause i thought that it was the weigh of my sweet roses blanket. i started to feel uneasy in my stomach, i stopped the machine, put my hand in it, dancing my fingers at the bottom of it and i almost crying when i touched the 'thing'. i knew what was it. yeah my phone.

and i was okay till i wrote this down. all i think about for now, my songs and the contact. i hope you will recover so soon baby. cause i can't afford to lose you. at least, not for now.


bayliey;

No comments: