Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

and waves are crushing;

i had a dream last night. again. woah to be honest, i seemed to find that my dreams sometimes were quite unrelevant and i don't know what are the real omen. well, call me whatever but i do believe in this thing. there's one time i dreamt about me marrying a ghost or else i'll die. haha marrying a ghost, i already got myself killed for that.

now tell me how many times you have dreamed bout your bestfriends? that was it last night. AGAIN. i always thought that if we dreamed about someone, it must be the meeting of our souls when we're sleeping. u know my spirit meets their spirits. so i speculated that was because she's missing me. but it turned out to be that it might be that i'm the one who's missing her. so now i will say it.

i must have been missing you guys. so much. i heart you.

No comments: