Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

don't you have something else to do???;

there's someone broke into our house.and took my daddy's golf bag. my dad is so upset right now and i can see that. and it's killing me totally. im pissed and blaming myself for that.it's all my fault i didn't scold hasanah to lock the door and waiting for school inside the house. i should have noticed that the 'guy' (i hope he is soooo busted and return the bag back and i promise i won't kill him.) is not my dad when i heard something at the living hall while i was at the computer space. GOD, how could i be so careless?????

please ALLAH, i can't bear seeing my dad like that. it's the only thing that makes him happy. please don't take that from him. i believe somehow somewhere he will find it back, if YOU are willing to grant his hopes.

3 comments:

wobot said...

no wonder.
heee~

Misz B said...

hope you're okay. don't be so careless next time babe. take care

Izza Rosli said...

thanx wobot. that was so helping.

b, i know. it won't be long it wont be long~~~