Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

you're gone and i'm chocking;

i will never forget yesterday.
i miss you already.

yesterday was sux. i wasnt sleeping for almost 2 days, my head's banging, and i got my test on 11.30am and my lecturer was mad at me and said that im late. i remember i told her i got class from 9-11 (but i didnt go) and she keep protesting and all that saying that i lied. gosh, lucky la she let me through this time.
i got my ticket at 3pm and if there's nothing interfere in the middle ill be able to arrive on time and got a few last precious minute with bil, i was like a girl whose lost in Hogwarts. i keep asking people which train should i take, which line and stuff, hectic and anxious, i just need to see bil! finally be at klia at 9.40 pm and since my phone's dead( sux23232677849007867800x) despite that i know bil must have called me and i cant do anything to fix that. i called zap as soon as i arrived there, and he told me that they were already gone. i don't know how to say this but at that particular moment i felt that my feets were weak and almost hit the ground (ceh ayat nk drama) but seriously i never felt that kind of emptiness in my life. im so sorry bill, be safe there and don't forget bout me.i know you wanna give me that 'cow-gift' or whatsoever it called, and i do wanna give u that necklace, but seems like all those things have to wait.
i heart you besfwen. stay healthy and xoxo.
lots of love.

izza azizah rosli, @ ajijah (BIL sowang jek yg boley panggil aku name ni ok??!'


.

3 comments:

LisOtt said...

its terrific dear.
sorry to hear that.

Izza Rosli said...

huhu u tell me.

Misz B said...

it's okay bby. i'll be home sooner than you think (not that i'm going to get bad results or anything)
anyways rmi org nsem. tp ema paling utk. die dpt borak dgn mamat paling nsem kat residence die. dari England okay!!!! (aku jeles.hua3.i kid)