Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

get your cup now;

World Cup starts tonight. Ahhh come on. It's World Cup you guys! Everyone skips their works, stops doing laundry, swallows Bena Expectorant (cough medicine) so they won't fall asleep whilst watching it. I mean it is just...World Cup. Even presidents will call off all their meetings to watch it. Ok too much talking here. Well maybe not everyone. I'm not feeling that excited. Last time i watched it with bill. And we had fun and went to school with pretty cool of eye bags. Now that she's gone, i don't have that spirit anymore. Duhhh izza.

I just don't want to watch it alone. I just got my brother and my dad to watch it with me. Still, alone. They will be just so..quiet. Argh. Please make a noise. Bill was so noisy when we watched it back then i should have slapped her. Ha ha. Kidding B! I love u!!

So, which team will make it tonight? Mexico or Africa? As for me, What team!!?? WILD CATS!! what team?? WILD CATS. Ah, a bit of High School Musical spirit here.
Say what?

2 comments:

Misz B said...

you should watch all the games i watch and we should text each other while watching so it feels like we're watching it together! LOL. did you watch England's first game? pretty intense for me and i was noisy as you know :P Steven Gerrard was amazing tho. the S told me once he hates England but he watched it this morning. since he watched my team play, i should go watch his team (Germany, obviously) play tomorrow morning, right before his exam.hahaha. i have Farit here to watch every game with me so i'm not practically alone. but he always supports the team i hate! lol. anyways 'the girl i don't like' was watching the england game too but she was late. and i was like, why did she come to watch? she's so annoying. oaky enough rant. love ya, miss ya. take care

Izza Rosli said...

yes!!we totally should! well start today okie??!!i know england was pretty awesome last night!!i watched for the 1st half and england was quite unlucky. they had been trying to score but that goalie of USA was pretty good!no offense. at least, it's draw. ade hope lg tok england=mcfly. haha