Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

you can't shut me out;

Mom bought 2 books for me. Birthday presents. (act i was the one who forced my mom to buy it for me). The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. I know im quite late, everybody must have read it way before i am now but, who cares. Still, great books i must say. I mean, this is my first time i've ever read Kinsella's story. And damn she's bloody good! i love the way she writes. Funny and 'i-don't-care-what-people-might say-about-my-story-if u want-to read it, then read- if u don't want to-just get-lost'- style. I LOIKE.

i used to read a lot. i mean A LOT. i was a librarian when i was in primary school and i used to secretly take loads of Enid Blyton's books without write the particular on that whatever weird log card they have. Seriously. I know i was honest enough to return it back once i have finished. I love reading about a bunch of kids trying to solve problems, mysteries or criminals. It's so thrilling and i can feel the adrenaline each time i read those kind of books. There's a pause once i entered my boarding school. But now! i determine to buy at least 1 book in 2 months. ha-ha. yes i will.

now it's official that i love reading more than i love my boyfriend.
i'm so dead.
kill me.

2 comments:

Misz B said...

hahaha. i lost my interest in reading. maybe coz im busy. and movies are more entertaining. and movies ruined the books i like?

Izza Rosli said...

shi*!
u should have never said that! :DD