Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

the chaos that controlled my mind

Directions:Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.You can't tag the person who tagged you.Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.



1. never know why i can't get over my favourite habit..which is collecting outfits. i guess im not the one whom always did that.



2. sometimes i can be too competetive and moody. i juz can't help myself, once i feel sad or angry or morose, i'll show it directly,. i can't bear pretend like everything's alright.



3. i hate wearing something light. specific=white.clothes. i feel insecure. haha..pelik. ;



4. sometimes when i luv somebody too much, or maybe not that much, but still i luv them, (apakah?) i can't show them how i truly feel bout them..xreti nk ekspresso kan perasaan ak inie.
for the selected persons only, not all.

5. im not tall.and bcoz of that, i have to wear heels, n it's hard..n hurts! im not gonna miss even one day to slip, (means i can't walk perfectly like fazura* gol&gincu actress) . my foots hurt like hell but as long as it looks good on me, i can manage. owh yeah!

6. i think i should actually wear phua chu kang boots coz it looks great and durable. coz my shoes *any shoes* will find its next place * in the trash* next 6 months by the time i bought it. durability? my shoes? or me?

7. im a exercise-holic..but im also eat-holic. means i can push myself to do 140 sits-up everyday, n im also good in pushing myself to keep eating something like cake and lots-of-cholesterol-foods. and all that for what? u tell me.

8. sometimes i love to be alone, so than i will refresh my mind and think about everything that i should think earlier in the first place. *???
just assume that as muhasabah diri.

9. i can't concentrate in doing something if i look at something HOT. not to mention, stuffs, bags, foods, or guys..and girls. hu3~~

10. once i love 1 song, i will listen to it over and over again..almost 20 times.

11. i can't slow down my volume * voice* when somebody's calling me on telephone. they might not hear what im saying tho they're mention that they are still not deaf.

12. everyday i will state in my mind that i will study and do some exercises tonight. but when the time has come, there is me, out..tv..or bed. sweeeeeeeeeett.

13. i will make myself available this becoming sem holiday *lambat lagi bley tak* to go to jb. i want to see my fwens and g danga bay.

14. i have always dreamed of going to the beach with my loved ones. =]

15. im never give up on something, tho i knew that it will be a disaster.

16. i love staying at home. tho some of my fwens hate to go back home for holiday bcoz of bored-ness. * suke suke wat ayat sendirik.
but being around my family is the best precious moment for me.

xoxo

No comments: