Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

it was tearing up my heart,

weather~ damn frustated



phuaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~~
i had my test yesterday(again!)
test structure and mechanics laboratory
(dgn nada yg sangat menyampah ye)
masalahnye..it might be considered if they tell me earlier that we have test yesterday.
ak taw 6 hours before test kot.
dgn kelas pack cm hanjeng..
ouuuhh...lek dlu..

since i was d only one yesterday without ila ( coz she was taking mc)
so then i went to class. n boley plak aku terlupe ila amek mc n da blik umah.
long story.......~~
lalala~~..

ayie nmpak n told me that ila didnt come to clas.
yeah great!

spectacular cool, i had to call pipa ( sory coz i know u were down at that time.. dun wory everything will turn out okay..aminnnn.....)

pipa amek, arrived at home at 5.30. got at least one hour to study btol2.
test kol 8 pm and 6.30 ade spa-Q lak.
can't resist that one. (tibe2)
study, memorize, sambil my right eye n left eye take turn to watch tv..
but inside..super duper cool warm feeling.
tak neves langsong!
ak da xpaham knape.
aku rase die nak soh aku redha je kot.
then i start neves coz im not neves. (apakah?)
g test, dgn confidential nye aku membuke kertas soklan..
n 1 more thing,
my 'luck' to have all lecturers like so-strick-and-pressure-me-better-hit-me-with-jamban-punye-seliper._ urhHHH!
opened my question paper, yeah, cantek d ctow ble soklan part 3 yg kuar.
amek ko jajan..
lucky i still remember those, a bit.
lantak la.


dun care no more.
still many problems in my life.
can't stare to only that.


chow.

urgh!&*^E#$3$

No comments: