Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BAYYIN AFIQAH

assalamualaikum bloggers...

Hye folks! how are you? Woww..its been ages right..I know. I haven't wrote anything about my life in Uitm Shah Alam, means it's almost a year now i didn't write in here. So, in my second semester now. Life gets better :) and thanks to Allah for everything.

I met new friends. Bayyin Afiqah. She is so funny, and calm. Trust me she LIKES hacking people's phone. But i never got angry with her sebab dia memang sangat macam tu ye. She's a year younger but then feels like dia lagi matang dari saye. Funny fact about this girl : you know some people from Sarawak or Sabah kan, they have some slang kan. HAHA aku ketawa already. Well she's got one. Don't misunderstood it's a cute one. I like it and my girlfriends and I love teasing her because of that. I should really record it and post it here. like, 'home' but then she says it like, 'hoomee' . Ahhh not working. So, i hope one day Bay will got into some kind of reality shows so then kita semua boley gelakkan dia ramai ramai. I should really posting her photos here. Okay will do.


tengok muka pon da tau macam sengal kan ?







moto hidup : takkan hilang eye liner dipakai. bawak tido siap.









haha I LOVE YOU BAY! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABEYYY LA KAU! HAHAHA! MENTANG MENTANG AKU NI STALKER BLOG KAU KANN. HAHA. AUWWWW. I LOVE YOU KELI SUPER SAYANG! WEHHH SIOT GILA MOTTO EYELINER BAWAK TIDO. BAWAK SEMAYANG JUGAK. ASTAGFIGHULLAH. OK, BYE AKU NAK PAKAI STOKIN.