Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not a beautiful day;

I feel down. Owh Im sorry. That's so rude of me.
Hey folks! Beautiful bloggers.

Okay. I had my first paper. It's quite tough and i didn't have enough time. It's so frustrating. I left out 1 simple question which collects like 8 marks? Yes you may think that it's not that big, but it is to me. I should really know the techniques of answering exams' question. I should have focused on my next paper, since the subject is my repeating subject *embarrassing , but you know, i feel terrible about it.

I should really pray now. You know, when you feel down, you know you're not alone. What happened must had been written. God plans the best for you.

Okay i told you my mood and now i'm giving out the solution. That must be God's signs.

No comments: