Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Makkah al Mukarramah;

I miss Makkah.

I miss Makkah so much I could cry. When i was there, sometimes i didn't go to Masjidil Haram to perform my prayers. I was just doing it in my room. Right now when I think of it, I'm full of regrets. There were days of barakah and God knows whether I will ever go there again later or not, and I did not make a full effort of it. Even worse, I don't feel like i'm changing for the better. It gets worse sometimes. I still not be able to control my temper, still talking bad about people, not perform my prayers early in times, still gelojoh, still selfish, still still still still. Still this and still that.

You know, when I was there, ada pak arab yang seriously gatal. I don't know if he was intended to do such thing to me or not, but i was so pissed off I keep calling him Si Gatal. You know they say, when you're in the Holy land, you should really strengthen your intention and watch your mouth or Allah will send you something. And in my case, i got gatal gatal. Some parts of my body were turning red because i keep scratching and all. Some said i got those because of the water there. Guna air laut. But everybody else was fine and I was the one who got it. Then when we went to Madinah iI told my mum everything and she told me to do solat sunat taubat. I was embarrassed with myself.

Now i really really want to go there again. All the time I was there I felt so overwhelmed and humbled. God chose me. And I wasn't being grateful enough. So, today is 10 Muharam. In syaAllah, if u keep your trust on Allah, he keeps you in the right path In syaAllah.

And some pictures from the Holy land, Makkah alMukarramah and Madinah alMunawwarah.


 We're flying with Fly Emirates and guess what. They keep stuffing our stomach with the good food I think I gained 10 pounds on the plane.



At Dubai airport. So modern.

 More food. I got tired of taking food pictures.
 Jabal Rahmah. Just me and my brother. It's like you're climbing a Broga Hill. My mum was waited for us at the bus.

 They sell a lot of stuff. They're survivors.
 For jemaah haji.

 MasjidilHaram. MasyaAllah.

Behind MasjidilHaram. Got a big mall.



My only brother and my wonderful mum. I love them. Allah bless you Ibu for taking me there.


I will post more.

No comments: