Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Move;

Honestly, I'm so sad i didn't go to Baskin Robbins today to meet my one and only, Vivy Yusof. She's got Baskin Robbins' event where she'll be scooping ice cream for everyone who comes from 12 pm tp 4 pm but what's the point of talking about it now. Life goes on.

Mum's cook is divine today. It's gulai daging masak lemak cili api *but not so cili for me* and ikan masak sambal yang merah tu. Man, I ate so much my stomach can walk by itself. Zzz. Later after that i was packing my stuff for tomorrow. Gonna head to Shah Alam like it's so far away. Starting from now, I'm gonna work my ass off to get everything done before the due date. I only got like 2 papers for final exams so i have no idea why I'm this lazy. I don't know what has possessed me. So crazy lazy I tell you! I woke up, watch TV, doing some house chores, chilling up, chill chill and chill and at night i'll go to uptown near my house to get Kaw Kaw Sat Ice Blended. Homaigawdddddddd it's soooo goodddd guys! Freaking good! It's located at uptown Jalan Reko, Bandar Baru Bangi and i have no idea why they chose the name but it's working. Like, 'Abang, chocolate blended kaw kaw sat satooooo.' Gosh, im gonna get some later.

Whatevs, the point is the laziness i have needs to be cured. I hope the Primrose i'm taking is on it.

Enough. I'm gonna study. Like now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am one of the owner. :) TQ buying our ice blended....

lala.malek@yahoo.com.my