Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Primrose;

The day after tomorrow, holiday's gonna be over.
Ya Allah this is my final semester and i really don't wanna blow this one. But seriously, i haven't started a thing! My project, my assignments and tests are on the way. I'm so stress. But here i am doing other 'important' stuff, as if.

I got the last 2 weeks full to myself and i spent it so well! I slept very late at night, around 3am and i woke up soooo early like 12pm. This is one bad BAD habit i seriously need to overcome. I need to change this because IF my in-laws read this, I'm so busted. No one wants their daughter in law spend half of the day soaking in bed. But you know, i just need to spend 8 hours per day for sleep. Beauty sleep. But it ain't showing at my face. This thing really makes me wonder you know. I heard some experts said that your cells will be renewed and changed around 10 pm to 2 am and that shall happen only if you're sleeping. Or so, i don't know. So that must be it. The reason why it ain't showing at my face.

You know I have this retard friend, Bayyin. Just call her Bay. Her skin is sooo glowing like she's so white and fair even when she wakes up in the morning she looks like a vampire. No kidding! She told me she used to take that supplement Evening Primrose. Lupa la what brand. Kordels or something like that. So early this semester about 2 months ago, i was so semangat that i bought the product. Tadaaaa!


And you know they got like 60 softgel capsules in one bottle and i bought 2 bottles under the promotion. Which means it lasts for 4 months. 1 capsule for a day and you do the math. Only for RM 58! It's not an exact price but more or less. No preservatives and it's good guys. I used to have the digestion problem and I'm too embarrassed to talk about it here but whatever, this is good. And they're lots of any other brands at the Guardian and Pharmacies so go get one. It's for your inner health and also for the beauty purpose. 

Bay was the one who got this brand for me and it's affordable so if i can look like a vampire in the morning like her, it is soooo worth it.


2 comments:

Hachereen said...

Aku ambil supplement ni since diploma. Memang bagus wehh, dia buat aku punya period teratur and rambut sangatttt sihat. heeee

i miss you, I

Izza Rosli said...

Hasreen syg, i miss u too :(
aku hope rambut aku sihat byk mkn primrose ni.