Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

gasping~*~!

hoho..i feel like im floating in the air..!the guy that i like msg me.. it's like something that i never tought..i can't help myself..he's made my day for real..
but i just excited..it's not that i really*really*really like him pown..he's got a girlfriend..owh yeah!i shoud clear all the things out..he's good act..he's not a playboy..it just a misunderstanding..i do hope he will go on in life with his gurl by his side..he deserves the best..thanx for the wish h*********.
it's nice..whatever i do..no matter how much im stuck on him..i know i will find somebody that suit me..im not a slut..come on la..xkn la sesuka at ak jewk nk rampas pakwe org..gler x bertamadun!
ok la..that's all..im tired..im just finished my test.my phy test..can't tell la..
tomorrow test mate plak..(want to stop but still nagging!=])
ok la..ok la..out dlu..
papai..

No comments: