Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

guess..guess..guess~

ok,today i want to make a test. act, i have nothing else to write, but this. i want u guys guess my fav songs..(who want to play this??boring!!!)
come on, who can get it all right, ur wish will come true. i'll pray for u guys! trust me. let's start..

1)...I hate that shes in love..But it took a while for her to get over the hurt..Now I know that I messed up..I was trying to give us time..But I see she took that time to find somebody else..What happened to the things she felt for me..Am I really a part of her past..

2)...I Hope That It Will Stay..This Moment Is Perfect..Please Don't Go Away..I Need You Now..And I'll Hold On To It..Don't You Let It Pass You By..

3)...You look at me..But you're not quite sure..Am I it or could you get more?..You learn cool from magazines..You learn love from Charlie Sheen...

4)...Baby I remember ..The way you used to look at me and say
promises never last forever ..I told you not to worry ..I said that everything would be alright ..I didn't know then that you were right...

5)...I Ain't Got No Visa..I Ain't Got No Red American Express..We Can't Go Nowhere Exotic..It Don't Matter 'cause I'm The One That Love You Best..Talk To Me Girl...

6)...Seasons are changing and waves are crashing ..and stars are falling all for us ..days grow longer and nights grow shorter ..I can show you I'll be the one...

7)...Desperate, I will crawl..Waiting for so long..No love, there is no love..Die for anyone..What have I become...

ok..enough here..go back home and study the lyrics!!
im sure no one could get these right..~~
haha..
~~astalavista..baby.
xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1.i showed her-O-Town
2.Innocence-Avril Lavigne
3.Intuition-Jewel
4.I want u back- Nsync
5.thw way i are-timbaland ft. keri hilson
6.your guardian angel-red jumpsuit apparatus
7.the diary of jane-breaking benjamin....

bpk mudahnye.....

Izza Rosli said...

CMNE KO LEH TAU NIE!!
ELEH..CRI KT INTERNET BLEY LA..

Unknown said...

apo lak...
ak pon pena dgr ar lgu2 2..
smpi da bosan...

Izza Rosli said...

bley dterime akal gak tue..