Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

horrible feeling..hate it!!



hey..it's me again..today is okay..not so ok..so-so la kot..it supposed to be ok..but i did sumthin that really-really(300x) bad-worst-horrible last night..and it makes me down today. i really want to turn back time..and i do wish i'll not do it again..spoil mood btol la..xsuke!xsuke!!!..
but whatever pn..i want to change..change for everything..i know i can do it..
it's not to late..hey..jgn pk kotor tau..it has nothing to do with boys..it's problem that i created.me and myself..doesn't involve anybody else..
ok..enough here..let's talk bout something cheerish..owh yeah..i think i've crush on somebody..adoi..i know this is worst..coz im bad in handling this kind of 'things'..yeah..whatever...
and i want to show u guys my new fav pics..it's cool..(sape nak tgk pun kan? tak kisah lah..!!)

No comments: