Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

this is a life dude..~~




well..this is the best life ever..i wish i will still get my bestfwens in my next life..(if god let me..)this is my besties here in my college.. there ae everything to me..it's hard for me if i don't have them as my fwens..yela.. who wants to make teh 'o' beng everyday..haha..coz pipa's really love teh o beng..she can't live without it agaknye...dah nak muntah hari2 asyik minum mende tu jewk..sori la.. dah la manis nak 'die'..huhaa...she's kelantanise..waa~~~~and we love hindustan..last year we danced until dawn..and we really having fun together chatting on bout eveything.,especially hindustan of coz...=]and cikin..if she's not around, i just don't know what to do when i have probs..coz she just know what to do when something's came out just like that..teliti gler..but sumtimes she's really makes me wanna kill my self.huhu..she funny and sumtimes i really...hear me cikin!really really really really (188x) wanna punch her coz she's always making jokes bout my hindustan..mmg minx kene blasah..just wait til the day come..hoho..
and ajie..she is cool..and damn funny..!she just doesn't care bout other things..she just do what she feels right and that's really make me impress..full of confidence..
she's nice..and we love taking pictures together(act, we all love taking pic damn much..who cares right??!!) all my friends are totally awesome!! i luv them la...
im so bored without them..i mean.come-on-la..G-E-T -A- L-I-F-E!
FRIENDS FOR LIFE BEB!!
as long as they are by myside..there's nothing to be afraid of..for real..
xoxomy besties at campusxoxo

2 comments:

fifa said...

0ooo...kutuk tea o beng ak ye..
xpe2 xksh pong n ak akn pstikn ko akn jad pmint no.1 tea o beng ak...
hahaha..
hidup tea o beng!!!!

Izza Rosli said...

just like i said..
she's crazy over teh o beng..
nk soh ak jd pminat no 1 teh o beng dier??
haha..u wish!!!