Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

boria at USM...it's a blatz!!!~



hey..it's me..yeah..of coz la kan..
hey,wanna talk about my spectacular experience..i had a boria(MAKUM) competition last two weeks.n it's a blatz!! we've won it..although we just got the 3rd place..but not that i care ok..??i mean, u know..who cares..~~~really unexpected decision. (trust me, u never know)it's a grand boria competiton with the other 10 universities took part in it. i loveeee watching UM and UTM performances..it's really great.. tho they're didn't win..but honestly, it's cool n happening..hoping to watch it 1000x.. n the sketch from UKM..hahaha..i can't stop laughing at all!! my GOD! the actors are profesional n no doubt at all when they had won the best sketch.~~my college had won the best lyrics..yeah, we should win~~(??) the winning's made my day..actually it's not..=(at 1 a.m we still at USM. can u believe it??yeah,i know it's not that far between UiTM penang and USM penang,but still,we reached at my college at 3 a.m ok!??we went to supper together and having a chat..cool but i was tired like hell!n the next day i skipped my class..haha~~slept without dream at all..all the way until 12 p.m..
im such a loser~~!but still..it's a great experiece ever with my besties with me..=]

p/s-owh yeah! one more thing.. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee USM hostel. the room is totally cool n the most important thing that cheer up my day is..the toilet of coz!!
it's clean n comfortable!! i could sleep in it! believe me dear..
thank to USM toilet!!

No comments: