Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

he's got me for real laaahhh.....~~=]


look at him!! he's cute!!#$%@


ok kids..now i want to introduce my hero..huhu..this is one of the greatest hero in my life.. (byk lgik ni..)his name is jensen ackles..and he's really-totally-axactly-definitely-and always blow me away..he's a man. of coz..but i really mean it..he's a man..he has a package..gorgeous, tall, tough, smart, good looking, and he's rich. that's for sure!~~ im crazy bout him then..and i still crazy bout him now..hope he will read my blog and post even one comment to me..it's a miracle if it happens..(plez la iza..u wish!) haha..come on la..we always dream for something..or anything..if u stop dreaming that's mean that u're stop believing..nothing's not right with dreaming bout something..coz i believe that's nothing is impossible in this world..it may seems like it, but impossible is nothing.. and i hope to meet this manhunt one day..(awwwwww,bad dreaming!!) hoho..im started to know him from 'SUPERNATURAL',..at first, i like jared more than him..but than i realized that my eyes stuck JUST on him when i watching that series.. now i know..he's attractive..(oh fish!!im flirt!)he's 'macho'..(flirt 2x)..sexy..(oh GOD..flirt 2000x) and his character in SN is soooooooo damn funny..he's smart..and protective over his brother..loving and caring..so sweet...=]~~ he's even make a joke when he's too close to death..i know he was acting, but it looks real dude!! sumpah aku tak tipu.~~!! cross my heart! and i can't wait to watch the next season of SN. (eleh, season 2 pn tak abes tgk lgik..ckp byk plak..)
haha..im happy writing bout him..
luv you baby (?????????!!!)!
luv you 2,3,4....infinity..(i know he will say that to me)..=]
whatever u want to say..i don't give a damn..
so fish it!!
luv from the bottom of my heart..=]
xoxo

No comments: