Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a good beginning...i guess..~

hmm...what should i write huh..? actually i made this blog in a rush.. it just so suddent,but i guess it's good for me to expose what i feel.. whatever.. as usual, a dozen of tests are just around the corner but im just to lazy to study..{LAZY BUMP!!!~}
COME ON!~~it's not just me ok! being a student is really tiring, lot of pressures and assignments..there r so many things happen n make us wanna cry and scream..but we know that,in the end..everything's gonna be juz fine!!..(oh yeah??)
but being a student is also the greatest thing in my life..i got a lot of cool friends n my besties are the best!!no matter what obstacles got into my way, i know they are always there for me..help me to stand still..
there's a LOT that i want to write..but i guess i need to stop here or i will donate all my money at this hot cc~~
daa~~
xoxo

No comments: