Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

sTuPid!!~


hey..im bored..**dunno what to write actually.. i have one thing in my mind but i wish i have sumthin else to write. let me think.... yup!!there's nothing else to write but this!(hoho..it's obvious that i really want to write this*)
so..i had a crush with this one guy at my college...he's smart an tall and i think that he's a man for every gurl..(don't make that face! it's true!) i like him like crazy..and everywhere i go, i juz hope that i will meet him..i met him at this one boring (ldk)..please!!don't ask!!and he's my groupmate. i just can't take my eyes off of him..ops! op op!cut it. im not flirting!~~ neither him nor other guy~~ whatever laa.. since ldk, i didn't see his face and im trying to find him. i was looking for him like !!!!!! coz i know nothing bout him except his name and his course..general course,not specific..poor me..=[ at last,i found out from my friend that he's actually my other friend's roommate. i can't stop smiling coz i thought that i still have a chance. than, it just so suddent when i found out that he's actually has a girlfriend!! hohoho.. or should i say it..'girlfriends'??? what the $#*(^&*@$^%!!!!!!!! it's not one!!it's two!!!!he has 2 girlfriends!!could u believe that??!i can't believe my ears for real!! he's two timing people. OH GOD! how could i possibly falling into that kind of guy!??!! that was sucks!!
(stop iza! u r so emotional..calm down..take a deep breath..)
of coz im emotional!!he's playing around with 2 girls heart!! i swear i punch him if he's mess up with my besties!! this is a warning. you just bloody try it mr. so-un-cool-n-should-be-slapped-300x-!!

p/s..but im not sure bout that..huhu..hey!but i got the information from the person that can be trusted!

No comments: