Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

big lost ever~~me so sad=[

today is really tiring..i can't stop being stupid and my face is like golum (lord of the ring) huuu~~~ i started my day by went to my BEL class..everything is ok til i realized (still in the BEL class) that i can't find my pendrive. i'm started feeling something's wrong.. i tried to find it when i got back from my class, but it's totally a waste!! how could i lost it? don't ask me.*how should i know..?
huhu..so sad..so sad...my pendrive is everything to me..really..there's a lot of 'yaadein' there..oh GOD!!im such a loser..i do hope somebody will find it and mention it on our college notice board..this is a big losst ever..(ele..pendrive pun nak kecoh ek..?)
weh!!xksh la..pendrive ke, sabun mandi ke, bantal busuk ke..whatever it is,,it still something important and valueable to somebody..me so sedey..waaaaaa~~~~~~~`
hope to find it so soon.................=[
still luv u tho..
xoxo

2 comments:

Misz B said...

big lost abes izza..
pen drive skang rm38 jerk
bli r br

Izza Rosli said...

sng jewk ko ckp..ak bli 28 je kot..
lgik murah..