Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

miss my home..=[

hey guys..so..what's good happenED to me today huh..i think xde kot.. except that..
yeah,i was talking with one cute guy, that's all..(im such a loser!!)
other than that..nothing happens..
u know,my exam just around the corner..so im toooootally bz for the whole month..
i should sit at room and study but im just soooooooo lazy bum! but i will start ASAP k..we will have study week the next 2 weeks and most of my friends will going home..
but not me..once again..lazy bum!it's hard la nk catch up bus lagik, nk study lgik..if im going home..i'll not study for sure!!so..better not..owh yeah! last night i watch some movies..game plan and solstice..it's totally awesome.!!
game plan is hilarious..the rock is definitely hit the character..i still can't get it..how come this wrestling man has become a great actor..he blows me away.i mean, character dier la..in the story, he plays football,the most famous quarterback,and he obsesses with himself..haha..funny guy that 'never say no'.. he's enjoying his life like hell but still, he fells lonely. but thaN his daughter come and stay with him. he don't like it but he's a responsible daddy..(touching siutt!) and the rest..go watch it urself..(those yg xtgk lagi laa..)
and solstice..it's creepy and scared me lol. it's about the twins. one of the twins is dead, and than,so many weird things happen. it freaks me out. but it's cool.
k la..enough here..i'll hit back later..
xoxo

No comments: