Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm cURseD!

hey..my dear blogie..
im on my final now..i finished 1 paper..english paper..
huhu..dunno wut to say..i hope it's good..it better be..or else im a dead meat~
there are 4 more papers to go..next paper is agama..
tp mls nk study..
tomorrow i'll go to watch congkak..can't wait!!
go cter melayu!!
sometimes it's good to support our own local film industry..byk tgk cter owg putih pn x bgus gak..huhu..
u know what i mean..em..bout the title.i said im cursed bcoz..
i think i just can't get over him..it's not that i can't..but it's hard la..
i realize n im totally have nothin inside for him..it's kinda like..
hel-lo!come on..i know he's taken..but when i woke up and got a msg from him..it's just great bcoz..he was asking me my buzday!..~~~weee...n we kinda have really much in common..i mean, the genre of songs..n he's easy to be friend of..but that's just it! there's nothing between me and him.juz friends...im not crazy yet..
i know there's somebody for me outside..i know..~~fullstop!!
i think i'll write later yup...
luve ya all+=]
xoxo

No comments: