Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

clenched my fist, dropped on your face

weather~ average. close to happy.

my cuzzie is here now.
all the way from jb
haha
im happy,we went to 7E *beriye
McD. sundae is cooled as ever
we are planning to go to METRO POINT btw
just wanna look around
ain is soooo like an annoying old sick girl
in a good way of course >_<
but nurul isn't here now
and i miss her terribly
but i will kill her
whatever her reasons are for not coming to my house is
unacceptable!!
u're a dead meat.
and i want to thanx my mom
coz bought me twilight
just like what i heard
it's the best novel i've ever read! er..yet.
*it's the only novel that i read in 2 years.ahaha..
and now i know why every woman is craving for edward cullen
guess he's the one i've ever wanted now
envying bella dang much.
arghh!





keep me in your eyes edward.
ahah!!~

+

No comments: