Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

transylvania - mcfly. check it out *say it like demi

weather~ sorry sorry i forgot


last 2 days my friends came over to my house.
capiq and mamed. *secondary school
tia and syazana. *like forever.since we're kids,like so sudden dtg.tnpe diundang ;p
*i was not trying to mingle them. gosh my stomach is screaming again.
agony.

well since i was a kid,whenever my friends want to come over,
my dad was not that excited.to talk or even wanted to act 'friendly'
he did his own stuff and watching tv. im lucky if my friends come by and
my dad is not around.so,no awkwardness.eheh~

but suprisingly, mamed is really one in a million!
he makes my dad talks. A lot hey!
i was suprised,tp malas nak amek port
because i need to cook.like urgh!!
im clumsy and ill easily freak out in no time.
it takes me forever to finish that.
masak ape je pon walhal.
then mamed masok dapor.
duh~..he wanted to check me out.
i mean,checking me out on my skills=cooking.
gosh, jd ajk DSB dulu byk membantu ak laaa~

then i chased him out of my kitchen.
dengan baju kemeja ATMA nye, tuck in segale,
hehe~
jgn marah med,, ;p
capiq was late like one hour.oh that boy.
sabar jela.
luckily i hv my sweet mom chatty chat wit mamed.
huh not to mention that my mom likes him.
like hel-lo!he's nothing more than just a bestfriend,
mommy.

and my youngest sister was drooling all over chapiq.
like ohmygosh.it was embarrassing.
i should really keep her off of my friends next time.
she's just 7 but flirting like 20.!
unacceptable!
last time faris.i wonder where she got that from.

guess my mom likes someone with great sense of humor
and talkative,smart and red-type-faces.blushing one owh i dunno.
my mom is kinda weird. muahaha~

tia and syazana are the best.thanx for the memories at the carnival.
i love you guys ;)

peace out.

No comments: