Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Because i have something worth living for;

Hello folks!
How's your day? How's your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/kids?? Mine is perfect. :))

Well, as you can see I'm really happy today. Yesterday Lala Lyn asked me to watch Eclipse with her and of course, i said yes. (Lissa, I'm soooo damn promise that i will go watch eclipse again with you, seriously). And that movie! was great. And the world falls in love with Edward all over again. But, I prefer Jacob this time. You know, i have said this so many freaking times but hell yeah, Bella is so freaking lucky. I envy this girl. I know i do have weaknesses but this one moment, when Jacob was lifting Bella to save her scent from that Victoria, I went, 'Awwwww..'. Like so sweet. Looks like i have to lose weight. So it'll be easy for my husband to lift me up. Yeah, here we go again. Skip this part.

And seems like Lissa has fallen in love with Cam Gigandet, my old crush, it's time for me to take over her old crush. I'm on Taylor Lautner this time baby!! Ha-ha.

Taylor, Bella doesn't want you. Choose me instead baby.

4 comments:

Misz B said...

CAM GIGANDET IS MIIIIINEEEEE. haha. lissa and izza azizah, tolong la. eclipse gay gile boley?

Izza Rosli said...

copp!! asal sume owg kate twilight saga ni gay?
serius ak xpaham doe.

Misz B said...

rob pattinson x pandai blakon. adaptation byk plot holes. music played x kena dgn scene. crappy adaptation...

Izza Rosli said...

anddd whats the connection between those ngan cte ni gayyy?? owh b, please.!