Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have seen worse;

Currently : in mood listening to Vanessa Hudgen's songs.


Baby come back!


I used to love this girl. But never more than Ashley Tisdale :) It's when High School Musical took over the world that time. She's so sweet. A real sweetheart i must say. When she says anything, people will be stunned thinking 'Awww,she's so soft. And decent. And pretty. And soooo sweetttt.' Hell yeah. No. Don't get me wrong. I believe that she is all that. She once said that she's glad and love to be one good role model for kids. After her first scandalous pictures ever, she said that. But still, we have no right to judge her right? But then, people love judging. Hehe.


Underneath it all, i can't argue, she nails almost everything that's coming her way. I love hearing her unique voice. Recognizable. It could cheer me up with her sweet tiny voice. And! I can't wait for her new movie Beastly to come out. It's Alex Pattyfer come on!

Okay done.

No comments: