Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DON'T;

I don't feel anything right now. I don't feel nervous about troubling minitranscript thing that i'm facing right now, i don't feel nervous about the submission of that freaking begging letter to UiTM in order to further my study, i don't feel the the air that surrounds me because my nose is stuck! I hate running nose. Makes my foot rebel, can't be moving and i will just sit quietly in one place with an overcast face. I don't care if people around me passing over me and stop, then yelling at me because i don't do any works. I just, emotionless right now.



But when i think of you, my stomach flatters, my body trembles hard, my smile appears like so sudden, my eyes wide open, my heart pumps faster and the current takes over my body. I feel thousands of emotions then.

You, are a magic.

No comments: