Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Your pain is now my pain, and it hurts. Your pain hurts;

I hate crying over little things. I mean, unstable emotion and being too freaking pampered were kinda like childish thing. But hey, when it comes to feelings, how could you stop all that, right? Especially when you have to deal with your loved ones. Parents, siblings, best friends, and BOYFRIEND. I mean, sometimes, they could be so clueless. And it is tiring to show them that we want them, to need us.

It's not his fault. But yeah, heck that was your fault. Accidentally. And now it's my fault, for making HOO-HAA-HOO-HAA of it. Damn this is what happens when you love someone so much. Save it!

Okay, I'm a super super girl. I'm cool now. *take a deep breath. inhale, exhale. yeah. much better.

3 comments:

Misz B said...

chill sistah! <3

a m o i said...

what wrong muh dea???

Izza Rosli said...

bil : im cool hehe
amoi : well bese la, bru nk msok alam gado2.haha.