Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

aDdIcTeD!!<3

for a last few days, i just keep thinking about clothes. god! im addict into that thing. i went shopping with my buddies and i saw the-most-beautiful-gorgeous-like-heaven-clothes, but i didn't buy it. and now..i thinking about it all the time. i want it sooooooooo bad. so, i will definitely go there again and make it mine.! i swear! i will meet my old friends,my tachers, ad i want this reunion to be a blatz!
coz after this,most of my classmates will fly and we won't see each other at least in 3 years. huh~i can't wait that long.. hoping this becoming meeting is worth for me. i mean, they didn't see me in 1 year and a half..of coz la ak nak jd different, unlike iza yg dulu.. biar dorg nampak+tau sket, yg ak ni da matured, da dewase.. ho3..bru terbukak bijik mate dorg..wawawawaaaaaaaaaaaa..~
owh yeah!i dreamed bout something sweetttttt...last night. ha3..i met jonas brothers in my dreamed. such a loser!~~ and i fall in love with joe jonas. come on~~ like hoi~! name who doesn't luv jonas brothers??~~i think joe is the best, he got style, face, smart, funny~~wheEEEe~~, and he's totally blew me away..ho3....
i mean, dlm mimpi aku la..
such a stupid dream. i like him like crazy tp die bley plak buat dek je..but than, when i asked him to hold my hands,..dier pegang plak..and he accompany me to d audition. and i remembered what song that i sang..it's NO AIR!!~~ wa3..pelik btol mimpi nie..
but it keeps me smiling all day long..and i still smiling now..i just can't stop ok../? joe steal my heart away..~~=]
and nick!yeah, that miley cyrus's guy..don't know la dorg still lgik ke x..
but he's kinda cool and cute..and adoreable..he's the most silent one. but he's really matured, xmcm budak 15 taun pun..em..but joe still the best<3
and kevin! emmm..he's not bad..he's d older., he's ok la..ensem la jugak..em..he's got a good body. yela kot.hehe. he looks protective, and he's under control.. unlike joe.. but joe still the best..ha3..
whatever it is..jonas brother's rox!!
and joe rox my world! absolutely~~
xoxo ijaxija xoxo joe=]

No comments: