Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

oLd fRiENd~he's ChaNgE!

hey..i met my old friend today..my friend at primary school.
his name is faqih..he's smart and kinda funny. he likes to laugh. haha~~
my other bff, tia and i, wo went out and met faqih at my friends stall. we had a great conversation..a lot~! old time sake~~i feel sooo good.
and faqih is still faqih. nothing's change. owh~!
except his physical prop's..hoho..he's tough..for real.!
for the first time i saw him in 3 or 4 years i think..he's totally got me out of my eyes.!
he just..sooo grow~~~~~.
huh~~but nothing's wrong with that. it's not bad either...
and we'll go out tomorrow..to see our old school. i do nothing at home.
i mean, for now laaa..told ya im looking for job. so i wanna sleep early today.
than..i guess i should stop now. hehe~~
ok, nite!!
xoxo

No comments: