Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

mesSY nyerrrr~~

my holiday schedule is crazy! i still have 1 more paper left, physics.. yeah.~~d tough one. ~sigh~~ it's on sunday, 11th of may. than i will go on PERSADA vacation at pulau kapas,terengganu. can't wait!!i know it's gonna be fun. we will take a lot of pix..A LOT!!hu3.bestnye..i luv beach. i always dream to have a vacation at the beach with my 'ehem ehem'. but, i still have my feets on the ground,n i know that it's totally not now.
maybe someday.. too much dreaming~~ xbgus3!
than,we'll get back on 15/5..in i do think that i should take a bus from there straight away to JB, my kampung. bcoz..i have my class reunion on 17 n 18 at mersing. PICNIC..at the BEACH!! AGAIN! hoho..my luck baby..don't blame me. i juz miss my classmates soooo damn much. my teachers..my friends..my school.. owh yeah, i'll go to my school first,to get my certificate, than we'll go on picnic..~!!
n im going back on 18 la kot. balik umah..of coz la time to be maid. for sure punye.
my holiday is not too long so there's no need for me to look 4 a job. yeah, at first, i do plan to look for one..tp kalo da mcm nie..bek aku dok umah goyang kaki..
than, nk g shopping lgik, nk g tengok kawan2 ak lgik, sng2 dorg je order2 aku soh g melawat dorg..dorg igt ak ni xde keje len agaknye. tokens in my mouth!!
but it's ok..it's gonna cost them..for sure..wa3~~!!
it's funny when we realize that everything's different from the way we see them.
just like..emm...i have a friend. i called him YAMA. im not so close with YAMA actually,but we're close now. n i'll definitely glad to know that he's actually a nice human being. ho3..it's cruel. i know!.but u never know how bitch he was at the school. such a horrible-no-brain-should-go-to hell- person! he was always teasing me n making jokes on me. argghh!!
rase cm nk sepak je muke dier kuat2! saba gler aku time tue!! but one thing about him, he's genius. like hell. yeah!~ he's younger 1 year than me but he's absolutely damn smart. buat malu ak jek! tp kalo perangai mcm mintak kene jek ngan ak, wtpe!!
hu3..sowi3, this is what we called, emosional. act, dier ok jek, but sometimes i should just punch him so he knows that it's not funny making fun of me. tp kadang2, baek gak.. tgk time dier la. ehm.org dier..he's handsome..bley la..ade gak la rupe..
he's stylo..(is it??).he's smart(yeah yeah).. he's beruban.. wa3! he will kill me if he read this.. huh..like i care~~!!!?!! we're not that close but now i know.. he's my friend. we still keep in touch n i promised him to send him at KLIA next year. he flies to france. ho3..bubye yama..jgn lupe sourvenir ak..aku nk baju. yg cntik2 punye.. he3..
so, i think we shoud juzt forget about d past n start something new. it's not just yama.byk lagi..zap, tam, nabil, fish, eifie,..
but this one..
is dedicated to
mohd zaki omar (btol ke name ayah ko omar?ak lupe laa)
u're a good friend..slalu support ak..
thanx!! touching ni!! hope cpt2 la ko fly.belikan ak baju ye..
to...mohd zaki omar!
idup yama!!
hoho..ok..ckup2 la puji ko..igt free ke..byr 5 rgit!
kidding!!~~luv to have u as my friend.=]
xoxo ijaxija xoxo

No comments: