Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

mE luV<3~

most importat things in the earth to me~

my priorities~
family+besties(biha,bill,tia,cikin,pipa,ajie)+friends+teachers+school+ batchmates+
sweet niblets!
ice cream+chocolate+ clothes+ handphone+suite life of zack n cody+supernatural+hannah montana+CSI+ las vegas+ ANTM+bring it on~+step up+full house+ my girl+sophia bush+chad michael murray+jensen ackles+ jared padalecki(he's tall!)+hillary duff+ hayden panettierre+ashley tisdale+ music+jonas brothers+britney spears(she's energetic!)+ simple plan+ evanescence+click5+cris brown+ justin timberlake(just his songs~~)+michelle branch+ jojo+stacie orrico+
luv my room+luv my mom's cooking+ luv shopping+luv money+ luv sports+luv dance+ luv tv(it's my life!!)+luv guitar(tho i dont know how to play)+luv on9+ luv shouting like crazy+ luv VIVA car+luv supering(huhu)+luv funfair+ luv my room+ luv my pendrive+ luv my accessories+luv my watch+ luv everything~~cool~sweet~gorgeous~
and the most is...
luv myself~
so.luv me.
xoxo ijaxija xoxo

No comments: