Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

im qUiT~

im quit my job. bcoz i can't stand the salary. it's cheap and it's not worth for me to work for 12 hours a day and get 1.7o per hour. then,i just work for a week. and i told my boss that. im quit. eheh..now im bubbling at my house and doing houseworks. it's ok then since my mom told me that she's going to pay me for sure. it better be! and i got another job..it should starts on monday but as usual..i woke up late. (ele..biase la tue..mcm la tak tau...) so..tomorrow early in the morning i will come to my father's friend house to start.yeah..pakcik aziz(my father's friend) want me to do something..like..arrange his files and type letters..emm..sumthin like that laa..
i love typing so i guess there's no prob for me to do that,..
it's been 2 weeks since holiday started..and it's fun bcoz i can watch movies and 'groofing' around with my siblings.. i already watched the 1st shop of coffee prince, it's hillarious..!!and witch yoo hee..it's quite fun too..and im still on it..
i keep practicing my skill on guitar..i hope it's getting better..it's not easy but it's possible too..my fingers hurt..but it's ok..i'll get used to it.
what else r..owh~!!
my bestfwen buzday on 1st of june,and i can't celebrate with her and the rest..and im quite sad about that..
hoping u guys are doing great and pipa!
happy buzday and smoga panjang umur murah rezeki.
u'll get what u want if u're really looking forward to get it.
u 'll get it as much as u want it.
and i believe in you...=]
<3pipa..
nnt bile ak blik kte tgk hindustan sme2..sampai muntah.
kite joget hindustan sampai kurus.
huhu...keep being my besfwen until death split us apart...~~
xoxo pipa xoxo
H
E
P
I B
U
Z
D
A
Y
!
!

2 comments:

fifa said...

luv u 2,3,4,5,6,7.............
huhuhuhuhuhuhu....
erm,nti kite nari idustan smpai muntah erk..
windu nk nari ngan ko...
da lame xnari ngan ko...
pastu kte g jln2 smpai patah kaki...
hahaha...
pastu kte g karoke smpai xde suara erk...
miss u very much...

cayang sgt2 kt ko!!!!!!
prend 4ever!!!!!

Izza Rosli said...

haha..bungek nye pipa..
jln2 sampai patah kaki..
pastue g karaoke ko angkat aku eh..
hekhek..ko pn patah kaki gak kan..??
emm..cmtu soh cikin yg angkatn ko, ajie angkatkan ak..
waa~~~~~~~~~~