Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

pening.pening

eyp..em..i feel horrible..coz it's been 5 days since cik aziz gave me some works to do..and i don't even do it. malas gler r..adoi..but no matter what this becoming friday i must send it to him. i want to start right after i done writing this..ceh..konon2 laa...
it's time to wake up..da bpe lme ak juz dok ngadap pc ewk..gler pemalas..
and i mish my buddies..kat u..
pela yg dowg wt skang..seems like they're doing fine..i called them 2 days ago..ceh..da siap g queensbay. siot xtgu ak..
hek3..don't mind pon act..have fun ye kakak2 a.k.a my besties yg kunun2 bez gler tue~~
em..to pipa..im trying my best tok crik milk in the bottle lyrics tue..but didnt find it la..but it's ok..i'll keep trying to find it ok..
yesterday, my classmate kt sek men dlu visited me..he came to my house.
but sori la yer tam..coz dok luar jewk..it's not that i don't want to invite u in, but my parents not at home..ala..view kat luar lg best pe.....~~
we talked about many things..and he keeps yelling and frighting my sis..mcm nk blasah je mke ko,..what on earth is his problem..crik gado ngan bdk kecik..
and he's brought along his fwen,called awie kot..
hoho..kau masih kucintai..sungguh...~~iris la konon..
eheh..dak labuan katenye~~
tam da membesar sket ye tam..hehe..bgus2..man should be man..so than ur woman will feel safe beside u..
em..pe lgik yg best nk cter ek..
owh yeah, today is helmi's burfday.
HEPI BUZDAY yek!!keep fighting.
smoga pnjang umor murah rezeki..may god bless u and all ur wishes will come true.
glad to be ur friend~~=]
have fun with ur family and friends there..
hv a gud day!!~

xoxo

No comments: