Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

cm bese jewk~

huhu~~
on air~
act im still in cik azlina klas..lecturer csc ak..
she'll piss like fish if she knows..ha~~slum-ber badak ak jewk..
so..today im gonna write bout em..holiday!!
mmg best kalo cter sal blik nie..it's not that im homesick or whatever..
but can't wait to meet my mum..wheee~~
it's next week,on 15th i guess..it makes me smiling for the whole day..
but b4 that xmcm ak seksa nk ngadap test.test.test. yg sgt byk tue..
im worried but still..xstudy pown.lazy bum...~~
and today's rehearsal for sukan antara fakulti esok,i hv to go to check everything's clear..bowhsan cm doh btol.
n tomorrow kene lgik..
overall,today nye cter cm bese jewk..
same schedule, same routine and same things..
tp tonite ade gossip gurl!!!
best~best~best~
oops!1 thing.
last saturday me and my buddies g r sunway.
hoho~~ade audition 4 my stars LG. the judges, arab ngan lah VE(tomey~~xdela tgi mane pon~~
best tgk people yg took part.and their voices mmg mantap bergaye pnye la wa ckp sama lo..huhu..
than we went downstairs,g msok FOS..n tell u what..Lah come and i was juz about to tell ajie ngan pipa when he looks at me and smile..wah~~~banggeeee..huhu..
then bbdak ni bley plak tgu dier nk take pix,igt dier nk nek lif..
upenye nek escalator..haha..melepas.!!~~
it's funny when time2 old school dlu i told my sis that Lah is my bf and she wants to believe it though she doubts. time tu xpna tpk pon kalo one day i will see him 4 real kn..sje kelentong2 men2..
haha~~xrugi btol kuar ari tue.

No comments: