Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

can't get up.

weather~tired n exhausted.

today i have class n i really can't get up.
ok. lying..but im tired like hell coz last nite we had practise la kunun kt my college. (my besties and i)
yesterday was truly challenging. seyesly, my ticket was 9.30 in the morning, and the bus supposed to go straight to penang but unfortunately, dy bley lak g pudu dlu n i had to change my bus. stupido pnye owg. it's always like that. d same thing happened n neva stop. they gave reason which is unreasonable. ckp ade mslah tu la, ni la..mmg cm gampang. i was pissed like crazy pig. i had to change bus n at 11 am bru bus nk grak.. whoops!kol 11.30 bru nk grak. they're such a stupid n selfish people!!!
how could dowg wt cmtu..it was really n totally suffering..xkesian owg rmai agaknye.
eeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!
and then d bus stop 18 kali ade agaknye. mne bus xsmpai kol 4.3o ptg. then i have to wait for prebet yg lps 1 jam bwu smpai. tired cm owg gle, i missed my zohor prayer..( that was my fault~~ ) solat, kms beg then g college. n trust me, nseb ak fit, coz i juz took a breakfast n nothing else, specific- i kping roti and air xsmpai 1 cwn tu. pastu kol 8 lbey g mkn..but my dinner at 10 pm. gampang!!!!!!!!!
rapid da lalu 4 kali pon our meals xsmpe2 lg. sabanye~~
ei...owg len yg dtg lmbat da abis mkn tp ktowg xdpt ape pon lg.
lenkali takyah bkak kdai mkn! g bkak kdai jual belon ke, kdai mainan kanak2 ke!
ish!!gram btoi. xpon name kn kdai tu 'never on time'!!!mkn sarapan pd wktu tgh hari n ur lunch pd waktu mlm!! tau!!!
amek ko. ngek tol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
orgadayHogS