Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

stuck in here.

ok so..im stuck in my own house.
got nowhere to go.
dunno what to do (ok i lied bout dis.i got LOTS of STUFFS n THINGS to do but pretend like i got none)
i wanna hang out wit my fwens but they're bz. tia got an exam which is really start putting me under pressure. omg..i really got to study.
and i should post ajie pnye ic and other important stuffs tomorrow. pos laju lak tue..
bley plak dier tgl mende alah tue dlm beg ak. she's also got me under pressure.
but tho my holiday seems boring~~
but act it's not. u knoe being home is the most wonderful thing to me coz it makes me feel ~~ free..and im totally forgot bout my studies. (which i shouldnt forget coz many-many-many assignments are waiting to kill me and squeez my head.)
and one of my fwens did sumthing 4 me. which i think it's great. sory xreply msg. like usual..mls nk topup. (d right words are..save duit for other things.)
really..the lyric is great.
and..owh yeah..why i think that my holiday is spectacular great.

*download my fev songs..replace d old one.
*watching every single episodes of hannah montana.(but not all..umm..)
*gossip girl for 24/7. god i luv dis muvie.
*news and gossip kat youtube. best.best.best

owh yeah..speaking bout that..i mean news kat youtue..i watched how miley cyrus and mandy, her bff mocking selena gomez and demi lovato..(and there's rumours spreading around d world bout selena's dating miley ex- nick jonas. it's kinda hard to get urself into what team.. team selena or team miley. my personal opinion..em.. maybe miley's going overboard but i still love her. i mean..she's gud.and she still immature. we should juz give her a chance kan..and selena..she's gud. but i dont think she's gud enough to beat miley..but still gud. whatever..~~it's not me who hv probs wit them..duh.~~
and d hottest couple in gossip girl, DAN and SERENA r dating in real life. how sweet.!
too much dramas in drama and also in their real life.
whatever it is..i juz want to stay like what i am now..wit no probs and no drama. (em..it's ok if it juz 1 or 2..or 3)huhu..and
holding my own beauty.
whatever.

No comments: