Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

no.time

weather~~ lazy!!n hoping.

so..today's gonna be d last day for me being at home. until raye la kn.
but for GOD sake, can someone plez plez plez plez wake me up. coz i didnt even realized that time flies..really fast. i've been home for more than a week n nothing's done. my assignments, my revision..neither!!
i really hv to wake up~~!! that's why i need sumone to REALLY knock my head with hammer..!! how could i be so clueless. (pretend to)
n it's 3.09 am now. and great!! now i need to stay up n settle up everythin'
for sure ak bgun lmbat nye esok~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huhu~~xnk blik..mlsnye~~
here are d probs. i need to study for SOIL which i think it's soooooooo 'gud'!coz i learned nothing n being invisible in class. or d class looks invisible to me. whatever.
than CTU.arghhh! my ustazah tu,..owh..xleh nk ckp pape..coz she already said yg dy xredha students ckp sal dy. GOD, me myself pon seyesly dun wanna talk bout her. she's sumhin that expect 'perfection' and whoops! i talked.! my bad. stop.
and got ready for sumthin that i regret coz i agree to be a part of it! just dun ask.
huh~~
plez give me some strengh. thank you.
all the way from my heart.
to my archabald a.k.a 'mr double-u'
nity nite. forget u neva!

xoxo

No comments: